Help Itchy Pets!! - Veterinary Dermatology Position in Houston, Tx
North Houston Veterinary Ophthalmology
Location: Houston, Texas
Type: Full Time
DVM or equivalent
Employer will assist with relocation costs.
Our multi-hospital ophthalmology practice in Houston, TX is seeking a board-certified or residency trained veterinary dermatologist to join our team. This candidate will have the opportunity to build a dermatology practice the way they want, set their own schedule, and decide if they want to work at one or both of our hospital locations.
North Houston Veterinary Ophthalmology is a 12,000sf facility located in Spring, Tx, has six exam rooms, dedicated surgery suite and much more. Animal Medical Eye Surgery & Specialty is a 4,000sf facility with 6 exam rooms and a dedicated surgery suite. We will work with you to purchase the equipment necessary for you to practice a high-quality of medicine.
Our support staff is second to none. They are highly efficient, eager to learn and love to work in a fast-paced environment. Our tenured practice manager and upper management have extensive experience in building-out and growing a specialty practice and client base.
- Provide exceptional dermatology care to our clients and their pets.
- Collaborate with other veterinarians to provide comprehensive medical care.
- Participate in continuing education opportunities to stay up-to-date on the latest research and treatments.
- Board certification or residency training in veterinary dermatology.
- Excellent communication and client service skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Willingness to participate in marketing and business development.
We offer customizable salary compensation models to fit your needs and lifestyle. This position is truly customized based on what you want.
If you are a board certified or residency trained veterinary dermatologist looking to build a practice your way, within a supportive and dynamic team, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.